Hey Friends! We're Polina & Corey of the Wandering Class. You're probably here because you're curious or have had thoughts of visiting Alaska. We're here to tell you to do this immediately! You will never be bored with the sights, the wildlife, and sheer mass of Alaska.
We have so much to share about Alaska, so when you've skimmed through the pictures, tell us what you want MORE of!
1. Igloo Hotel
2. Denali National Park
3. Denali National Park, Again!
4. Roadside Stops
5. Road to Valdez
7. Road Patrol is Pretty Tough
8. Low Tide on the Bay of Valdez
9. Where we brushed our teeth for the morning
10. Valdez... so worth the visit.
11. Glaciers Run this Land
12. Suicidal Goats or Just Life?
13. Boat Junk Yard in Homer
15. Exit Glacier Creeps it's Way from the Ice Field
16. A top of Exit Glacier
17. Midnight Sun in Seward
18. The FRESHEST Halibut & Chips
19. Seward Harbor Harmony
20. Whale Sightings During our Fishing Trip
21. Emergency Shelter at the top of Exit Glacier
22. Glaciers, and Ambers, and Beers - Oh My!
More about our Beer & Alaska here:
We hope these 22 carefully selected photos inspire you to think about Alaska for your next destination. We sure are looking forward to our next trip back! Have you been? Share your story with us in the Comments!