US Cities Visited:
- Portland, OR
- Las Vegas, NV
- Traverse City, MI
- Los Angele, CA
- Siesta Key, FL
- New York, NY
- Key West, FL
- Nashville, TN
- Holland, MI
- South America
- North America
- USA (Lots of cities!)
- Puerto Rico
Chicago - Best Sights of the City
An overbooked Iceland flights allows us to fly Business Class to London with a few hours to spare in the city.
Italy (Rome, Florence, & Pisa)
- Don't go in July- It's just too HOT!
- "Skip the Line" passes are worth every penny!
- Please: Selfies of you holding up the Leaning Tower of Pisa... Don't be that person (pictured right)
- Eat and drink EVERYTHING
- Visit over and over again
Summertime in the Midwest is the most rewarding, so we make sure we take advantage of the outdoors. Check out our Instagram Posts via @Wanderingclass & @Wanderingbrew for our favorite activities:
- Frolicking through Tulip Fields in Holland, MI
- Baseball Games in the Twin Citites
- Boat Rides on Lake Minnetonka
- Breweries & Cideries (Vandermill Pictured right)
- Brooklyn Brewery Mash in Chicago
- Festivals (Lollapalooza in Chicago!)
- Running through fields
- Tasting hundreds of beers at Beer Dabbler in St. Paul
- Pin Up Themed Bachelorette weekend in Traverse City, MI
Vikings Vs. Lions in the Brand Spankin New Stadium in Minneapolis
Corey's Birthday at Bachelor Farmer in Minneapolis
Cusco, Peru - Volunteering
Polina volunteered with GlobeAware for one week in Cusco Peru. Staying in an Alberque we helped paint, assemble new beds, build stoves for village communities, build greenhouses, and spend quality time with the kids. We even got a chance to visit two incredible sites: Machu Pichu (here and here) and Rainbow Mountain.
Los Angeles - Red Carpet Movie Premier & Anniversary
We hope everyone had incredible experiences no matter where they were!
Was there something that leaves you more curious? Comment below and we'll be sure to share more valuable content to help you experience the world to the max!